White Pine Needle Infused Oil
This specialty product is created with dried white pine needle powder, and is very concentrated compared to fresh white pine needles. Known as one of Mother Nature's superfoods, white pine needles have a naturally high content of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and other antioxidants.
North American Indian tribes use these needles for skin problems, colds, coughs and flu symptoms, immune support and joint inflammation. Other recent research by Dr. Judy Mikovits further indicates these needles/powder can help with both COVID symptoms and possible side effects of receiving a vaccine.
- Dried powder is infused into extra virgin olive oil for several hours at 130 degrees F. The oil is cooled, strained, and digestible Thieves oil is added to the infused oil.
- The 10ml bottles are cleaned and sterilized for your safety.
- With the assistance of quantum bioenergetics, the frequency of the infused oil is amplified to complement how the cells in your body energetically communicate to each other and enhance the effects of the oil.
- Apply externally to skin, add to drinks, or use in a diffuser per instructions.
- Use 1-2 drops (remember this product is highly concentrated)
- Wait 1hour to make sure you are not having any allergic reaction to the oil.
- Can be used several times throughout the day.
- Please keep the oil at room temperature.
See above for list of additional benefits
Analgesic | Antibacterial | Antifungal | Anti-inflammatory | Antimicrobial | Antioxidant | Antiseptic |Anti tumor |Antitussive | Antiviral |Aromatic | Astringent | Decongestant | Detoxifying | Disinfectant | Diuretic | Expectorant | Immuno-modulating | Improves circulation | Invigorating | Lymphatic | Relaxing | Relieves nervous exhaustion and fatigue | Relieves sore muscles | Restorative | Tonic
Disclaimer: the information shared here is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice. We recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking any natural supplements, and do your own research on the health benefits of white pine needles.
Note: This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women, or someone with known allergies to pine nuts or other related products.